Blender 2.7 Tutorial #55 : Cloth Simulation #b3d
Posted on in 3D & Animation
In this Blender 2.7 Tutorial #55 I cover:
– How to simulate cloth from a mesh
– How to work with collision objects
– How to improve cloth simulation and stop collision objects from ‘breaking through’ cloth
– How to enable and improve cloth self-collision
– How to give (and adjust) cloth thickness
– How to make cloth smooth
– How to work with cloth cache (memory) and store it either in the .blend file, or in a separate folder.
– How to give cloth thickness using the Solidify modifier.
Visit my Blender 2.7 Tutorial Series playlist for more Blender Tutorials: